General > Off-topic

PC Gaming

(1/3) > >>

asromzek:

Why not fire up a post about PC gaming.

The only console I own is an older XBox 360 that only functions as a DVD player and is occasionally used for some Red Dead Redemption. I spend most of my time on the PC when it comes to games. Minecraft, Kerbal Space Program, Cities: Skyline, Civ V, etc. I stick to games that require thinking and planning. Lately, Factorio has been sucking up my time like no other. I find myself daydreaming about automation layouts during the day. I've been asked why I spend my whole day engineering at work, only to come home and engineer in my free time.  ;)

Sunflash:
+1 for Factorio. I thought Civ games sucked time away, but Factorio sucks up time like no other. I've been looking to get Civ VI but haven't budgeted for it yet. I've been playing Battlerite a bit, its very easy to jump into a quick, 10 minute game and get out.

Doomspark:
I've never heard of Factorio - I'll have to check it out.

I played all the Civ franchises from 2 to IV, and I still drag Civ IV out once in a while. 

I also play World of Warcraft (rarely, although my subscription is active),  Mechwarrior Online, and Star Trek Online.

We own a PS/3, but that's mostly my wife's thing. 

asromzek:

--- Quote from: Doomspark on October 26, 2016, 01:33:19 PM ---I've never heard of Factorio - I'll have to check it out.

--- End quote ---

It was nice knowing you, @Doomspark  ;)

Billy_McSkintos:
Factorio? Just checked it out and buying it now. Is the soundtrack worth it too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version