News:

10/23/16 - Welcome to the new forums!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Jacques

#1
Feedback / Re: Fluid app works just fine
January 07, 2017, 02:21:29 AM
Just sharing my experience. I have both a mac and a windows pc. On the mac I have been able to run financier succesfully using coherence. Fluid app wouldn't work properly however. Only half of the information on the page would load.

Then I looked for a similar solution for my windows pc and I found this link: https://www.npmjs.com/package/nativefier. It's something called nativefier and runs on windows, mac & linux. I managed to install everything correctly and then created a 'financier app'. However financier is stuck at loading the page'. Not sure if this would be easy to solve.

Has anyone found another solution to make financier behave like an app under windows?

Thanks,

Jacques
#2
Introductions / Hello from France
January 02, 2017, 11:59:47 PM
Hi there,

Just wanted to drop by and say hi! I just discovered financier and I am impressed by how easy it is to get up and running. I am former ynab 4 user and I imported my previous budget structure, cleaned out all the old numbers and started fresh on january 1st. Very happy so far! Have a great 2017!

Jacques