Author Topic: Subscription cancellation fix  (Read 915 times)

Offline Alex

Subscription cancellation fix
« on: December 08, 2016, 05:41:34 PM »
So a user pointed out to me that after their subscription ended they were still able to still edit their budget and have it sync.

So I fixed that. oops. :) Looks like all of you people with ended subscriptions got an extra long trial. ;)

If your subscription has ended, you will now see a "Sync error" when you go to make changes.
I am the Financier owner/admin/coder dude.

Online asromzek

Re: Subscription cancellation fix
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 08:17:15 PM »
That's like when the bell rings in school at the end of the day on the Friday, and that one kid reminds the teacher that he forgot to assign the weekend homework. Thanks a lot.
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline jeremiahsvow

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 08:24:59 PM »
That's like when the bell rings in school at the end of the day on the Friday, and that one kid reminds the teacher that he forgot to assign the weekend homework. Thanks a lot.

:'(

Offline Paul

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 02:01:55 AM »

A bit less painful to find the $12 in the budget to support Alex than have to do homework on the weekend though!

Offline Alex

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 07:58:32 AM »
(To go along with the analogy:) The teacher also gave that student no homework for a year for letting me know!
I am the Financier owner/admin/coder dude.

Online asromzek

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 09:54:49 AM »

A bit less painful to find the $12 in the budget to support Alex than have to do homework on the weekend though!

That sounds like the definition of a bribe... ;)
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline jenmas

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 05:35:43 AM »

That sounds like the definition of a bribe... ;)

Since it happened after the fact, I see it as more of a gratuity  ;)

Offline heyboots

• Beginner Budgeter
  • You can do whatever you want in life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 02:21:14 PM »
I'm the one that pointed it out. The free ride is over, folks! 8)