Author Topic: Development Expansion  (Read 2617 times)

Offline asromzek

Re: Development Expansion
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 10:17:05 AM »
@Alex, do you copy? Over.
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline Alex

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 10:26:03 AM »
Copy! 😉

Best way to get a response is to email or @ mention me, otherwise I won't know someone posted or whatnot. :)

Lots of good points here. I am not looking to bring on another developer at this point. I'm sorry that development has slowed/nearly halted! Doesn't change that it's been pretty stable software and is humming along nicely. I'm using it every day. Definitely in it for the long haul.
I am the Financier owner/admin/coder dude.

Offline asromzek

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 10:41:26 AM »
Stable doesn't do it for me. I need new features pushed out hard and fast with a constant supply of bugs to hunt down. Please reintroduce some instability.

Edit: Forgot the mention, @Alex. ;)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:43:50 AM by asromzek »
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline Alex

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 11:46:35 AM »
Stable doesn't do it for me. I need new features pushed out hard and fast with a constant supply of bugs to hunt down. Please reintroduce some instability.

Edit: Forgot the mention, @Alex. ;)

Move fast and break things! 👏

Offline ColinG

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 11:58:11 AM »
Just some movement would be nice, Alex :-)

Offline Alex

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 02:23:16 PM »
Better get an ambulance for that wicked burn 😎

Offline godlo

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 04:26:09 AM »
I think that "mobile" and "CSV import" (and maybe scheduled transactions) can make this project nearly complete 99% of the people, after those all the other features will be cherry on the cake.

Actually, for example, I can't use it (and I would like to use it and pay for it) because it lacks the CSV import feature.  :(

Offline Whatsup

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2017, 01:18:32 AM »
I think that "mobile" and "CSV import" (and maybe scheduled transactions) can make this project nearly complete 99% of the people, after those all the other features will be cherry on the cake.

Actually, for example, I can't use it (and I would like to use it and pay for it) because it lacks the CSV import feature.  :(

I agree. I think for 99.9% of people they would be able to live with mobile support, scheduled transactions and some kind of transaction import(be it CSV, QIF etc). Other things that people want i think for the most part could be somewhat ignored to some extent.

Offline zielperson

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 02:35:18 AM »
So @Alex

"If development stops for a longer period I will definitely open source it"

???