Author Topic: Second Month with Financier !  (Read 1164 times)

Offline keyboard

Second Month with Financier !
« on: March 05, 2017, 10:50:20 AM »
 This is my second month with software and I am quite pleased with everything so far....... For some reason, I find it more comfortable then ****, to work with.  I do like seeing more than one month. The only thing that I miss , is the "Moving $ from Category to Category".  But the inline calculator works well for that purpose...
 Look forward to further development   

Ron

Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com

Offline Alex

Re: Second Month with Financier !
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:09:43 PM »
Thanks! Yes, I also would like to add something like that. Shouldn't be difficult either. :) I believe it's on Trello!
I am the Financier owner/admin/coder dude.

Offline keyboard

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 12:37:21 PM »
Hi Alex

Nice to hear from you..... Appreciate all you are doing here but I am still confused by this "Trello" thing that you always mention . When you say " I believe it's on Trello! ", what does this mean to me ? What are you telling me ?

Ron
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:40:45 PM by keyboard »
Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com

Offline ottyacat

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 03:32:25 PM »
When you say " I believe it's on Trello! ", what does this mean to me ? What are you telling me ?

Trello is a project management tool used by Financier to track development requests, bugs etc. https://trello.com/b/bXcFuXrm/all you can view the Trello board at any stage and see the different statuses of developments (if they are in progress, in the backlog) and you can also subscribe to updates to get notifications. So when Alex refers to a request being in Trello it means it's in the pipeline to be implemented or at least thought about at some stage.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 03:35:15 PM by ottyacat »

Offline asromzek

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 03:37:45 PM »
The "move money tool" is one of the things that YNAB got right. I can definitely live without it since we have the inline calculator, but fewer clicks is always a good thing. ;)
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 06:09:14 AM »
When you say " I believe it's on Trello! ", what does this mean to me ? What are you telling me ?

Trello is a project management tool used by Financier to track development requests, bugs etc. https://trello.com/b/bXcFuXrm/all you can view the Trello board at any stage and see the different statuses of developments (if they are in progress, in the backlog) and you can also subscribe to updates to get notifications. So when Alex refers to a request being in Trello it means it's in the pipeline to be implemented or at least thought about at some stage.

Hope this helps.

Yep. And to add onto that, feel free to comment and/or vote for the issue so it gets more of my attention (what little of it exists currently, lol). :)

Offline Billy_McSkintos

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 09:25:12 AM »
Did you close escrow on your place yet?
Project Fi Referral - Get $20 credit: https://g.co/fi/r/RWN1J1
Betterment.com Referral - 90 days managed free: https://www.betterment.com/?invite=marcusglynn

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2017, 10:33:34 AM »
Did you close escrow on your place yet?

Closed end of last month!

Offline asromzek

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 11:33:59 AM »
I would love to help you move, but you know... my back is kinda sore... and I don't have a truck... and there's that whole lake between here and there... and... you understand.
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline Alex

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 11:56:22 AM »
Well I bought the place I've been renting, so moving was taken care of 2 years ago. ;)