Author Topic: Financier Mobile (Unofficial)  (Read 8242 times)

Offline asromzek

Re: Financier Mobile (Unofficial)
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2018, 08:03:23 AM »
Huh, anyone else having issues entering transactions in an off budget account with the mobile app? :o
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline ottyacat

« Reply #271 on: February 01, 2018, 04:19:11 PM »
hmm not that i am aware of, just tried one now and it seemed ok

Offline asromzek

« Reply #272 on: February 02, 2018, 01:46:55 PM »
The "Save" button on the transaction editor is definitely not responding for me. What version is listed when you go to the About menu?

Offline ottyacat

« Reply #273 on: February 02, 2018, 04:47:27 PM »

Ahh yea I am suffering the same problem! It appears to be related to the payee field, if I leave it blank it works as it did when I tried yesterday. But if I do enter a payee (as I normally would) I cannot save.

Offline asromzek

« Reply #274 on: February 02, 2018, 04:50:26 PM »
Looks like a bug was introduced when I added the ability to create transactions from the budget view. I'll fix that up this weekend. Are you sure you don't have v0.4.27 (current)?

Offline ottyacat

« Reply #275 on: February 02, 2018, 06:22:44 PM »
Yea sorry your right, must have been a slip of the finger on the mob  ;)

Offline asromzek

« Reply #276 on: February 03, 2018, 11:13:22 AM »
v0.4.28 released: Fixed the bug that inhibited transactions from being entered in off budget accounts. Also fixed some missing "Category Not Needed" messages. Semicolons are now enforced throughout the source code, which doesn't really affect anything on the front end.

Edit: I missed one small change that I wanted to make, which is renaming the quick budget option "Cover Overspent" to "Cover Overbudget". I pushed that additional change without bumping the version.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 11:35:47 AM by asromzek »

Offline asromzek

« Reply #277 on: February 09, 2018, 02:12:28 PM »
Friday (I think?) Update: Crushed by work, family, and hobbies over the last few weeks. I am planning to do as little as possible this weekend (real life hard reboot).

Online keyboard

« Reply #278 on: February 09, 2018, 04:22:26 PM »
Sometimes I think it is healthy to walk away for a while..........  You do deserve the rest  :) :) :) :)
Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com

Offline asromzek

« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2018, 10:16:28 AM »
Monday Tuesday Update: If only I could provide a real update... Life has sucked up all of my free time lately, and the small amount of tinkering that I've been able to squeeze in hasn't amounted to much. I actually had to start using a real calendar to schedule my time efficiently, and there hasn't been any available time slots for side project development. The next week isn't looking any better, but I'm going to do my best to get the train back on the tracks. Getting it moving will be another story...

Offline Rhuarc

« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2018, 03:45:40 PM »
No worries!  It happens to the best of us!  I'm just happy there is someone who has intent to make sure this program doesn't completely stagnate.  Any progress is better than no progress!

Offline asromzek

« Reply #281 on: March 08, 2018, 12:18:11 PM »
It's going to take some effort to get back on track with developing the mobile app. Is anyone aware of any bugs or annoyances with the mobile app that would act as some low hanging fruit? If not, I'll see if I can figure out where I left off..