Author Topic: Financier updates..  (Read 289 times)

Online keyboard

Financier updates..
« on: February 25, 2018, 10:34:04 AM »
Hi

First of all, thanks to all the Developers here. I am sure that I can speak for a lot of Users here in saying that we do appreciate all the hard work and time given.......

Now that the mobile is mostly done  (for me it is perfect), will you guys be focussing on the Main App now ? I am really looking forward to the "WAM" tool...

Ron
Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com

Offline Alex

Re: Financier updates..
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 09:49:22 AM »
Well I must have missed this thread, but I just wanted to say that I will continue maintaining the desktop app. I want to  implement some new features once I get the time, but new development is a slow process.

WAM is definitely something that I want to do! Just to confirm clicking overspending to borrow from another area, etc?
I am the Financier owner/admin/coder dude.

Online keyboard

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 10:17:11 AM »

WAM is definitely something that I want to do! Just to confirm clicking overspending to borrow from another area, etc?

Yupper!  You got it
Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com

Offline michaelmjd

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 11:44:53 AM »
Forgive me if this is not the right place to add this...

Currently, the transaction list, after sorting by date, auto sorts by the amount. So, after sorting by date, it orders the list smallest to largest amount.

But I would really prefer the option to have it sort by date and then *not* sort by amount after that. It would be nice to see my transactions in the order I entered them in.

Any chance it is easy to add an option to turn off that 2nd ordering?

Offline Alex

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 12:28:48 PM »
Hi @michaelmjd that is definitely possible. What would you expect if you edited a transaction? reset position or keep original?

Offline michaelmjd

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 12:43:58 PM »
I would want it to keep it's position.

I guess I am looking for the option to not have any auto sorting other than the main column headings (like sorting by date). It's probably overkill (and not needed by most, I'm guessing), to have a way to sort first by date, then by amount, etc. For me, just sort by the column and don't do any other auto sorting.

Thanks for considering this as an option.

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 03:41:51 PM »
No worries, I think it is an idea with merit.

One thing worth mentioning is you can click on date to sort by date and then Shift+click on another header to secondary sort by that.

There's no column for "date/time added" or anything so you can't do that... but you can check the secondary sort to category, payee name, etc. Also the sort doesn't persist - it resets if you close.