Author Topic: 1.7.1 Security fixes, language fixes, French translation  (Read 500 times)

Offline Alex

1.7.1 Security fixes, language fixes, French translation
« on: April 04, 2018, 09:19:36 PM »
Hi everyone,

This release includes security fixes (nonce + modernized CSP headers), a new French locale, and a small Spanish typo fix.

Enjoy! Let me know if you have any issues.
-Alex
I am the Financier owner/admin/coder dude.

Offline ottyacat

Re: 1.7.1 Security fixes, language fixes, French translation
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 10:00:54 PM »
Nice thanks!

All looks good for me.

Offline keyboard

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 07:45:26 AM »
Lookin' good
Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com

Offline Pe4enie

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 10:18:20 AM »
Hi there,

just recognized one change which appeared after updating (which I would count as an 'issue') - when creating new transaction category, which was used last, is automatically put in a category field (as before) and I used to just press Ctrl+A to select everything in the field and enter new category, but now Ctrl+A selects all transactions instead, and doesn't select text in an input.

Best Regards

Offline Alex

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 11:44:05 AM »
Hi there,

just recognized one change which appeared after updating (which I would count as an 'issue') - when creating new transaction category, which was used last, is automatically put in a category field (as before) and I used to just press Ctrl+A to select everything in the field and enter new category, but now Ctrl+A selects all transactions instead, and doesn't select text in an input.

Best Regards

Thanks for the report, @Pe4enie

This is definitely an issue - the reason it occurred is probably because I switched the keyboard shortcuts angular tool (the previous one was buggy and didn't work with CSP).

I'll try to get a release out with this fix ASAP - hopefully tonight. :)

If you or anyone else could let me know if there are any other regressions with keyboard shortcuts, please let me know!

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 12:31:41 PM »
Fixed :)

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 01:55:33 PM »
Also for those of you that have noticed the annoying problem where new updates cause the spinner to spin indefinitely until you manually refresh the page -- this has been fixed! And will not be a problem in the next release. :)

Offline asromzek

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 02:29:46 PM »
Also for those of you that have noticed the annoying problem where new updates cause the spinner to spin indefinitely until you manually refresh the page -- this has been fixed! And will not be a problem in the next release. :)

I missed it... can you put the bug back back so I can see what you're talking about?
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.