Author Topic: Mobile App UI Update  (Read 88 times)

Offline asromzek

Mobile App UI Update
« on: February 18, 2019, 10:32:52 AM »
After a number of false starts over the last few months, I finally sat down and put about 8 hours into the mobile app over the weekend. About 1/3 of that time was trying to figure out where I left off and what I was doing back in July. Right now I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel, but I'm going to try to put about 2 hours per evening into the app until the entire app UI code is cleaned up. After that I can finally get back into to working on some of the bells and whistles that I've wanted to add for a long time, as well as some other larger project ideas that I've been kicking around.

We're only a few weeks (or maybe days) away from adding a new human that will be sharing our living space. Most of my time over the last several months has gone into preparing for that, but I think we're finally coasting into the home stretch. I should have a week or two off work to deal with things, so I'm hoping to squeeze some side project development in between child maintenance sessions.
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline keyboard

Re: Mobile App UI Update
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 04:12:02 PM »
Best of Health to the new addition  :) :)
Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com

Offline uberdrops

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 02:33:00 AM »
And say goodbye to sleep. Highly overrated anyways  :parrot:

Offline keyboard

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 10:12:00 AM »
After that I can finally get back into to working on some of the bells and whistles that I've wanted to add for a long time, as well as some other larger project ideas that I've been kicking around.

Really looking forward to this.......  I have a couple Finance Apps that I use and for what ever reason, Financier is "Rock Solid" and fast. I do not want to give it up.  I sure miss the "Move Money" tool (wink wink)

Ron
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 10:13:50 AM by keyboard »
Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com

Offline asromzek

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 12:48:34 PM »
I made some solid progress last week, and got derailed over the weekend due to some other commitments. We're now in a holding pattern for the new human arrival, and that should be happening in the next week or two or three. Hopefully I can keep chipping away.
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.