Author Topic: Mobile App UI Update  (Read 1665 times)

Offline asromzek

Re: Mobile App UI Update
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 01:14:28 PM »
And... it's totaled. Awesome.
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline ottyacat

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 11:52:48 PM »
Ouch, I was going to say it looks like a lot of damage, then I saw there was a another page.. Sorry to hear of the mishap! I hope insurance is all good and you can get it sorted out quickly.

Offline asromzek

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2019, 10:17:27 AM »
Ouch, I was going to say it looks like a lot of damage, then I saw there was a another page.. Sorry to hear of the mishap! I hope insurance is all good and you can get it sorted out quickly.

Everything went smoothly with the insurance, and I should have a lump of money in my bank account by next week. Thankfully, I have a second vehicle and my wife works at home so it's not too painful to get by. With that out of the way my least favorite task starts today: car shopping.

Offline ottyacat

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2019, 07:04:36 PM »
Glad to hear it's going smoothly! And yea have to agree, car shopping not a lot of fun, just thinking of dealing with car salesman sends a shiver down the spine...

Offline uberdrops

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2019, 02:26:28 AM »
Glad to hear, nobody got hurt. My father hit a wild boar once and they do a lot more damage than deers.

Still haven't found the easter egg... :parrot:

Offline asromzek

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2019, 09:55:13 AM »
It's the twisted frame that sealed the deal. I would imagine a boar would be like hitting a bag of bowling balls.

Offline asromzek

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2019, 01:09:37 PM »
To get back on topic...

Add/edit/delete capability is initially complete for budgets, accounts, master categories, and categories. I'm going to temporarily remove the payee editor functionality, disable syncing (I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet), and build a "beta" version for everyone (the 3 or 4 of us?) to play with. If all goes well, it should be up and running by the end of the weekend.

Additional functionality will be pushed to the beta app until the feature list is complete and there are no glaring bugs left. After that the main app will be updated and we're off and running.