Author Topic: Broken SSL with Mobile App  (Read 195 times)

Online asromzek

Broken SSL with Mobile App
« on: March 21, 2019, 04:37:36 PM »
Looks like I didn't quite prepare for some SSL changes that were coming from Let's Encrypt. The mobile app is not secure and may not work until I can resolve things. Our new human arrived last week so I should have some time between all the feedings and pooping. Stand by...
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline ottyacat

Re: Broken SSL with Mobile App
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 05:50:47 PM »
Congratulations  :parrot:

Offline keyboard

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 06:38:32 PM »
Looks like I didn't quite prepare for some SSL changes that were coming from Let's Encrypt. The mobile app is not secure and may not work until I can resolve things. Our new human arrived last week so I should have some time between all the feedings and pooping. Stand by...

You will love the "new Human" like no other  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congrads to you and Mama .   
Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com

Online asromzek

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 01:41:21 AM »
I think it's fixed now. For some reason I had to make a minor change to the web server configuration that was seemingly unrelated to the SSL renewal, and then it renewed fine. I might be doing some more server maintenance over the next few days, so let me know if anything is not working as expected. I am also tempted to do a distribution upgrade from Ubuntu 16 to 18, but I'm not quite brave enough yet. I may test that on another server first.

By the way, we had a 9lb 2oz boy and we had to evict him a week after his due date. Beside that, everything is looking good. It's been quite a week so far.
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.