Author Topic: Hello again ... Just got a message from YNAB that YNAB4 support will end  (Read 118 times)

Offline Tigerlily

Hello again, Financier community --

I didn't manage to grab a screenshot before it disappeared, unfortunately, but I just opened YNAB4 and a popup message from YNAB appeared, stating that YNAB4 support is going away (in October?) and that YNAB4 won't work with Apple's Catalina.

So, I guess it's time for me to start getting serious about Financier and set up my budget.

Ah, well. Change is inevitable and I'm glad Financier is here.

Offline asromzek

Re: Hello again ... Just got a message from YNAB that YNAB4 support will end
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 01:43:06 PM »
Welcome, again!  :D

It's been a little quiet lately, but Financier is still a solid option to replace YNAB4. I have been putting a lot of effort into wrapping up the mobile web app revamp. It's nearly there, although development has stalled over the last couple of weeks due to some work and family issues. I should be back on track after a short vacation this weekend.

I really want to take a crack at implementing scheduled transactions and file import at some point, which may require a main app rewrite using the same technologies that I used in the mobile web app. The flurry of summer activity is starting to subside, so it should be a little easier to find time to work on side projects in the next couple of months.
/s implied, unless stated otherwise.

Offline keyboard

Re: Hello again ... Just got a message from YNAB that YNAB4 support will end
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 03:56:57 PM »
Welcome, again!  :D

It's been a little quiet lately, but Financier is still a solid option to replace YNAB4. I have been putting a lot of effort into wrapping up the mobile web app revamp. It's nearly there, although development has stalled over the last couple of weeks due to some work and family issues. I should be back on track after a short vacation this weekend.

I really want to take a crack at implementing scheduled transactions and file import at some point, which may require a main app rewrite using the same technologies that I used in the mobile web app. The flurry of summer activity is starting to subside, so it should be a little easier to find time to work on side projects in the next couple of months.

Looking forward to your efforts !!!
Go for the 7 Ball  !!!!!!!

www.createsongstyles.com